|Casual one class pass concession (student/pensioner)||$12.00|
|Casual one class pass||$15.00|
|5 class pass concession (pensioner/student)||$55.00|
|5 class pass||$65.00|
|10 class pass concession (pensioner/student)||$100.00|
|10 class pass||$120.00|
Online Class Memberships
|Online Stretch & Flow Yoga Class subscription||$30/month|
How to Purchase Class Passes and Online Memberships
This process is quite straight forward however some handy hints will make the process as seamless as possible.
- Click into the Purchase Class Passes and Online Memberships button.
- You will be directed to my payment and booking platform, momoyoga, where you can register or login to your account.
- Once you have completed your registration or logged in, momoyoga will take you to Living Waters Sanctuary Yoga Classes page with scheduled classes for that week on view.
- If you already have a valid pass, you can scroll through here to book into an in- person class of your choice.
- If you need to pay for a class pass or online class membership, go into the menu in the top right corner and click on My Schedule.
- Click on the button Buy Membership or Class Pass.
- From here, you can choose which product you wish to purchase and click on + Buy Now.
- Confirm your purchase and go to the payment page where PayPal, credit card and bank transfer options are available.
- Please note, if you choose bank transfer, the momoyoga app does not provide you with immediate bank details. You will be sent a separate email with Living Waters Sanctuary banking details for payment as soon as possible.
- Online memberships have been set up in momoyoga to be recurring, however if you wish to cancel your online monthly membership, you can go into My Schedule, and in My memberships and class passes section there is a link – Stop recurring.
- When you click on Stop recurring, you are provided with an option to send an email to Living Waters Sanctuary and request that your recurring membership be cancelled at the end of that month.
- If you request a recurring membership be cancelled, this will take effect from the beginning of the next month. Please provide Living Waters Sanctuary with as much notice as possible to cancel your membership.
Another handy hint is that once you have registered with momoyoga, you do not need to continue to book classes and pay for new passes and memberships through Living Waters Sanctuary website, although this is still possible if you prefer.
You can directly access Living Waters Sanctuary class schedule to book classes and pay for new passes or online memberships by downloading the momoyoga app from the App Store, or through momoyoga.com website, and logging in to your Living Waters Sanctuary account.